Visitors can enjoy all that Bidadi has to offer including the theme park and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Bull Temple, Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace and ISKCON Temple.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Bidadi
- The closest major airport is in Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 33.7 mi (54.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Bidadi
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Bengaluru Bidadi Station. Bidadi may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bidadi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- Bidadi gets about 864 millimetres of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°C