- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Rajamangala Stadium
- 1 min walk
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall
- 10 min drive
- The Mall Bangkapi
- 13 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Bangkok Inter Place Hotel is located in Bangkok's Ramkhamhaeng neighbourhood. Victory Monument and Erawan Shrine are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World and Siam Park City. Check out an event or a game at Rajamangala Stadium, and consider making time for Bangkok Riverside, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Rajamangala Stadium - 1 min walk
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall - 10 min drive
- Bumrungrad Hospital - 10 min drive
- Pratunam Market - 11 min drive
- The Mall Bangkapi - 13 min drive
- Hua Mak Station - 10 min drive
- Bangkok Khlong Tan Station - 16 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- San Fran Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine.
About this property
Bangkok Inter Place Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 150 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Bangkok Inter Place Hotel
- Inter Place Hotel
- Bangkok Inter Place
- Inter Place
- Bangkok Inter Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Inter Place Hotel Hotel
- Bangkok Inter Place Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Inter Place Hotel Hotel Bangkok
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very good hotel near Rajamangala Stadium
I'm surprised at the relatively low rating this hotel receives. The location isn't for anyone wanting to be in Central Bangkok but I'd highly recommend it to anyone attending an event at Rajamangala Stadium or any nearby sporting facilities. Rooms were a decent size and comfortable with good bathrooms. Aircon wasa little slow in cooling the room but it was fine after being on for a while. Wifi was below average in our rooms. The pool was good; it even had a proper deep end which is quite unusual in hotel pools these days, and ther's a nice Sky Bar overlooking the Stadium, though don't expect a free view of anything as there's a building obscuring the pitch/stage. I would stay again if I need to be in that part of Bangkok but would give the breakfast a miss next time as it wasn't particularly good and it was hard to get a table with the hordes of Chinese!