- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Baga Beach
- 1 min walk
- Titos Lane
- 1 min walk
- Casino Palms
- 16 min walk
- Goa (GOI-Dabolim)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Baga, Fiesta Beach Resort is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Fort Aguada is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Baga Beach and Calangute Beach. Splashdown Waterpark and Redi Ganpati Temple are also worth visiting.Visit our Baga travel guide
- Baga Beach - 1 min walk
- Titos Lane - 1 min walk
- Casino Palms - 16 min walk
- Calangute Beach - 18 min walk
- Calangute Market - 2 min drive
- Thivim Station - 21 min drive
- Goa (GOI-Dabolim) - 42 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine.
About this property
Fiesta Beach Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 2500.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2500.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Fiesta Beach Resort Baga
- Fiesta Beach Resort Hotel
- Fiesta Beach Resort Hotel Baga
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Stayed for a week including NYE. The hotel grounds are well kept and the staff are very friendly and helpful especially Mona. The room was okay but great value for the money and in prime location on Baga beach. There is awesome artwork throughout the grounds and rooms. It’s important to note if you want a quiet retreat, this is not the place. However, if you want to be steps from the action of Baga beach and Tito’s lane this is the best place to stay!’