Hostels in Antalya
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Top Cities in Antalya
What Is a Hostel?
If you're hoping to find a low-cost place to stay in Antalya, one of the 11 hostels here could be a great option. These dorm-style accommodation options come in quite a few different forms, but they all have three main qualities in common:
- Budget-friendly prices
- A social setting
- Shared rooms (though many hostels also have private rooms)
By choosing a hostel in Antalya, you can cut your spending on lodging and use more of your budget for fun things to do during your trip. You can check out cultural highlights like the historic sites in this destination, or enjoy the sporting events and other activities.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Antalya?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you're experiencing new places, so here are some stats that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 20° C and night-time temperatures average 5° C
- April-June: 33° C is the daytime average and 9° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 35° C and night-time averages are around 17° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 29° C during the day and 6° C at night
- Average rainfall is 982 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Antalya?
Depending on what interests you, you might appreciate these places:Top Sights
- Clock Tower
- Alaaddin Mosque
- Hadrian's Gate
- Karaalioglu Park
- Duden Waterfalls
- Kursunlu Falls
- Antalya Archeological Museum
- Kaleici Museum
- Antalya Toy Museum
In general, Antalya is known for its:
- Historical sites
How to Get to Antalya and Around the Area
You can fly into the closest airport in Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) away from the city centre.