Search Bed and Breakfasts in Antalya
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Antalya
B&Bs and More in Antalya
If you're looking for something a little quirkier than your standard hotel, a bed and breakfast could be a great option for your getaway. Antalya has 2627 accommodations and 34 B&Bs, so you'll be able to find an option that works for you. While you're here, you can get to know Antalya by exploring its natural beauty—consider a stop by Karaalioglu Park and Duden Waterfalls.
With attentive service, opportunities to mingle with other guests, and breakfast served on site, B&Bs offer a one-of-a-kind environment. Check out these B&Bs in Antalya:
The Ninova: 21 rooms
- Buffet breakfast
- 24-hour room service
Side Rose Motel: 20 rooms
Hotel Twenty: 16 rooms
- Restaurant on site
- On-site bar
Villa Tulipan: 8 rooms
- Full breakfast
- Rooftop terrace
Kaleiçi Hotel: 13 rooms
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
Weather in Antalya
Weather can be a big factor in planning your trip, so you can check out this information to help you decide when to visit Antalya:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 38.66 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 67° F and nighttime temperatures average 41° F
- April-June: 91° F is the daytime average and 48° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 95° F and nighttime averages are around 62° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 85° F during the day and 43° F at night
Things to See and Do in Antalya
Travelers who want to experience Antalya should check out its interesting historical sites and major shopping area. If cultural attractions are high on your list, Antalya Archeological Museum and Kaleici Museum are spots to check out. You might put Clock Tower and Alaaddin Mosque on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Antalya is also known for its:
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Antalya?
Fly into Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.), which is located 5.3 mi (8.5 km) away from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.