Search Apartments in Angourie
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Angourie
Pacific Hotel Yamba
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2020
The Cove Yamba
Reviewed on 20 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 21 Oct 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Angourie
There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in the Yamba area, including 2 apartments.
Why choose an apartment over a traditional hotel room? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home, and also for solo travellers who want to stay in at night and plan out their next day.
When is the Best Time to Visit Angourie?
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your holiday, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically January and December, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 30°C and nighttime temperatures average 16°C
- April-June: 26°C is the daytime average and 6°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 25°C and nighttime averages are around 5°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Average rainfall is 33 inches in a year
Things to Do in Angourie
Angourie Blue Pool and Angourie Surfing Reserve are a couple of lovely local spots to get outside and enjoy nature. Pippi Beach and Yuraygir National Park are other places to visit while you're in town.Angourie is also recognised for its:
How to Get to Angourie and Around the Area
Fly into Grafton, NSW (GFN), which is located 27.9 mi (45 km) from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), which is 45.6 mi (73.3 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.