- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Sai Dham Mandir
- 11 min walk
- Hanuman Mandir
- 15 min walk
- All Saint's Cathedral
- 3 min drive
- Allahabad (IXD)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Allahabad, Hotel Platinum House is connected to a shopping centre. All Saint's Cathedral and Khusrau Bagh are local landmarks and Mankameshwar Temple is one of the area's attractions.
- Sai Dham Mandir - 11 min walk
- Hanuman Mandir - 15 min walk
- All Saint's Cathedral - 3 min drive
- Allahabad Museum - 3 min drive
- Khusrau Bagh - 6 min drive
- Allahabad Railway Junction - 4 min drive
- Allahabad (IXD) - 13 min drive
About this property
Hotel Platinum House
Special check-in instructions
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Only bookings from non-local guests are accepted. Guests whose residence is within the same city as the property will not be allowed to check in. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- OYO Rooms Circuit House Allahabad Hotel
- OYO Rooms Circuit House Hotel
- OYO Rooms Circuit House Allahabad
- OYO Rooms Circuit House
- Hotel Platinum House Hotel
- Hotel Platinum House Allahabad
- Hotel Platinum House Hotel Allahabad
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Quiet, comfortable hotel
Recommended. Marked on Google Maps as "Platinum Inn", and known to tuktuk drivers as being near "Circuit House" this compact hotel is in a quiet cul de sac in the lawyers' "Civil Lines" area. It's a bit of a shlep to the main sites on foot but we did it and anyway plenty of tuktuks will be pleased to assist. Our room/bathroom was good, comfortable and clean, wifi good enough, and the Receptionist competent. The rest of the staff are a bit new to Westerners but their hearts are in the right place. You order breakfast from a very varied menu and it gets delivered to your room about 20 minutes later. The hotel is a bit pricey only because all of Allahabad is.