Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and outdoor pool
Popular property highlights
Situated on the boardwalk, this luxury hotel is steps away from The Beachhouse, Glenelg Town Hall and Bay Discovery Centre. Glenelg Jetty and Holdfast Marina are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and a nightclub. Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a fitness centre and a coffee shop/café.
All 220 rooms feature thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers, along with conveniences such as fridges and coffee makers. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, wireless Internet access (surcharge) and satellite TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Stamford Grand Adelaide
In addition to an outdoor pool, Stamford Grand Adelaide provides a spa tub, a sauna and a fitness centre. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of A business centre and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a nightclub, a terrace and tour or ticket assistance. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Stamford Grand Adelaide is a smoke-free property.
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 10
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Number of floors - 12
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 14.95 per 24-hour period )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Promenade Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD26 and AUD32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD55.0 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Stamford Grand Adelaide Hotel Glenelg
- Stamford Grand Adelaide Hotel
- Stamford Grand Adelaide Glenelg
- Stamford Grand Adelaide
We should mention
One child aged 5 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This is an Expedia Rate property.