- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Etihad Towers
- 8 min walk
- Open Beach
- 7 min drive
- Marina Mall
- 8 min drive
- Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.)
- 33 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Abu Dhabi, Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi is by the sea. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Louvre Abu Dhabi, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Marina Mall and Al Wahda Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Sheikh Zayed Stadium or Al Wahda Club.
- Etihad Towers - 8 min walk
- The Corniche - 10 min walk
- Open Beach - 7 min drive
- Marina Mall - 8 min drive
- Heritage Village - 8 min drive
- Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- Martabaan – Fine-dining restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort