- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Abu Dhabi Mall
- 4 min walk
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- 3 min drive
- Madinat Zayed Shopping Center
- 4 min drive
- Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Abu Dhabi's Al Zahiyah neighbourhood, Beach Rotana is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Louvre Abu Dhabi, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Abu Dhabi Mall and Al Wahda Mall. Travelling with kids? Consider Abu Dhabi Ice Rink, or check out an event or a game at Sheikh Zayed Stadium.Visit our Abu Dhabi travel guide
4.7/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Great shopping (344 reviews)
- Safe (315 reviews)
- Good places to eat (302 reviews)
- Abu Dhabi Mall - 4 min walk
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - 3 min drive
- World Trade Center Mall - 4 min drive
- The Corniche - 4 min drive
- Madinat Zayed Shopping Center - 4 min drive
- Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- Essence – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Finz – Seafood restaurant offering seafood. Serves dinner daily.
- Prego's – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Benihana – Restaurant with a bar offering Japanese cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is the first time we have stayed at the Beach Rotana we really really enjoyed it. The staff were all fantastic nothing was too much for them. The hotel is attached to the Abu Dhabi Mall its a 5min walk internally. The breakfast was good. We enjoyed walking around the grounds and beach area in the evenings so peaceful and beautiful. There was plenty of sunbeds available. We will definitely stay here again. The hotel was fantastic but it was the staff that went the extra mile which made it a brilliant stay.