Book your room at Ramada Udaipur Resort and Spa
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Upgraded, Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star resort in Udaipur with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Situated in the historical district, this resort is close to Monsoon Palace, Shilpgram Museum, and Lake Palace. Local attractions also include Jag Niwas and Bagore-ki-Haveli Museum.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, Ramada Udaipur Resort and Spa features a full-service spa, a bar/lounge, and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature separate living rooms, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ramada Udaipur Resort and Spa
At your hotel
Ramada Udaipur Resort and Spa features a full-service spa, 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a sauna. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 2200 square feet (198 square meters) include a conference center and a meeting room. This Udaipur resort also offers a children's pool, a rooftop terrace, and a terrace. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Ramada Udaipur Resort and Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Free breakfast
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Number of floors - 3
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Year Built 2009
- Conference space size (feet) - 2200
- Conference space size (meters) - 198
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Children's pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate living room
Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Sansha has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
The fine print for Ramada Udaipur Resort and Spa
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2000 (from 6 to 10 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3000 (from 6 to 10 years old)
- Breakfast fee: INR 385 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 650 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1500 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: INR 3000
- Late check-out fee: INR 3000
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2000 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.