Please enter your travel dates.
- One Bunk Bed
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
- One Single Bed
- One Single Bed
Art Deco hostel with a complimentary breakfast, in Potts Point (Potts Point - Kings Cross)
This hostel is located in Potts Point (Potts Point - Kings Cross), close to Fitzroy Gardens, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Also nearby are Circular Quay and Darling Harbour.
Funk House Backpackers provides a rooftop terrace, wireless Internet access (surcharge), laundry facilities, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).
All guestrooms feature beds with memory foam mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge). Other amenities include laptop-compatible safes and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Art Deco hostel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services.
Funk House Backpackers is a smoke-free property.
- Rooftop terrace
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1920
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Shared bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Memory foam mattress
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Whale-watching nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 12 (one way)
- Deposit: AUD 20 per stay (cash only)
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The front desk is open Monday through Saturday from 7 AM to 10 PM, and Sunday from 8 AM to 8 PM.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.