Availability: The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa
Premier Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
5-star luxury resort in Gulmarg with a conference center
Situated in the mountains, this luxury resort is close to Gulmarg Golf Club and Gulmarg Gondola. Area attractions also include Mt. Apharwat.
In addition to a coffee shop/café, The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa provides a conference center, a 24-hour business center, and 24-hour room service.
Plasma televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, separate bedrooms, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa Amenities
The resort offers a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 5-star property. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This luxury resort also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Coffee shop or café
- Free parking nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 2012
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Free valet parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Memory foam mattress
- Pillow menu
- Plasma TV
- Separate bedroom
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
There’s plenty to occupy yourself if you choose not to go outdoors. Snooker in the cozy game room. Kids have a special activity room, the Igloo Kid’s Club, fitted with gaming consoles and equipped with lots of board games. A movie theater and club are added attractions.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 4500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2250 (from 1 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 4500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2250 (from 1 to 12 years old)