Availability: Ramada Khao Lak Resort
Deluxe Oasis RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Lanai RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Jacuzzi RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Ocean Front VillaMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Pool VillaMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Posh beach resort with a full-service spa
This Takua Pa resort is nestled on the beach a short distance from Bang Niang Beach and Nang Thong Beach. Area attractions also include Laem Pakarang Beach.
Spend the day relaxing on the beach or pampering yourself at Ramada Khao Lak Resort's full-service spa.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ramada Khao Lak Resort Amenities
Hit the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with complimentary cabanas and umbrellas. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Ramada Khao Lak Resort like an outdoor pool and a children's pool.
A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly resort also offers a steam room, a sauna, and a fitness center.
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Number of floors - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 650,50
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Shopping on site
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- DVD player
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Turndown service
The Kitchen - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Sassis Beach Club - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Ramada Khao Lak Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1000 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 5500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1500 (from 4 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 450 for adults and THB 225 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1900 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1500 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Leaf Foundation, Thailand, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.