Please enter your travel dates.
Queen Guestroom - Fully Flexible
King Guestroom - Fully Flexible
Room, 1 King Bed ( Guestroom Plus)
- One King Bed
King Deluxe - Fully Flexible
Comfort, style, and warmth in the heart of the city
Central city location
Parmelia Hilton Perth is in the centre of the CBD, minutes from the Swan River and King's Park and close to shopping and nightlife. Next door to the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Property amenities include a 24-hour business centre with secretarial support, free wireless Internet in public areas, conference and event facilities, a restaurant and bar, and a gym.
Rooms offer on-demand pay movies, high-speed Internet access, pillow menus, bathrobes, and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 2 January 2014 to 9 January 2014 (dates subject to change):
- Dining venue
Just minutes from the Swan River and King's Park and across the road from the Perth Convention Exhibition Center, the Parmelia Hilton offers 284 rooms in the heart of Perth. Amenities include a gym, a 24-hour business center, and access to room service around the clock. Each room has an LCD TV with 10 freeview channels, 10 cable channels, and on-demand pay movies. High-speed Internet access is available in all guestrooms for a fee. Enjoy sizzling steaks and boutique beers on tap at the Adelphi Grill.
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 284
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 10
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Remote lighting/drapery/curtain control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Adelphi Grill - The Adelphi Grill serves sizzling steaks, meats and fish on the grill with boutique beers and wines in a contemporary, relaxed atmosphere. Open every day for breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks, and anything in between.
Adelphi Grill will be closed for maintenance from 2 to 9 January, 2014. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for hotel guests will be available via room service or in the Swan Room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Swimming nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 29 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 65 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.