Availability: Regent's Garden Hotel
Classic Room, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Classic Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star romantic hotel in Paris (Arc de Triomphe - Palais des Congres) near Arc de Triomphe
This romantic hotel is located in Paris (Arc de Triomphe - Palais des Congres), close to Palais des Congres de Paris, Arc de Triomphe, and Eiffel Tower. Also nearby are Parc Monceau and Palais de Chaillot.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Regent's Garden Hotel provides a rooftop terrace, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and a porter/bellhop.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Regent's Garden Hotel Amenities
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Regent's Garden Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 40
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1850
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Regent's Garden Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EU Flower, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.