Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room - Non Refundable
|Rs.6,486 Rs.6,162||Rs.6,486 Rs.6,162|
- One Double Bed
Hotel with a restaurant, in Paris (Arc de Triomphe - Palais des Congres)
This hotel is located in Paris (Arc de Triomphe - Palais des Congres), close to Square des Batignolles, Arc de Triomphe, and Parc Monceau. Also nearby are Moulin Rouge and Palais des Congres de Paris.
In addition to a restaurant, Median Paris Congres Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a business center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Median Paris Congres Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 171
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Technology support staff
- Airport transportation
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
Median Paris Congres Hotel has a restaurant serving lunch only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 17 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.