Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Lake View
- 1 king
Standard Room ((Downtown Disney View))
- 1 king
Standard Room (Disney Fireworks View)
- 2 queen
Island Suite King Bed
- 1 king
Waterfront resort near Downtown Disney® area
Near theme parks
Located in Walt Disney World® Resort and across from the Downtown Disney® area, this resort spans 27 acres overlooking Lake Buena Vista. SeaWorld Orlando and Universal Studios are within 10 miles.
Recreation options at Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa include 2 outdoor pools, a children's pool, a tennis court, and a playground; The spa provides massage and beauty services. Other amenities include a theme park shuttle.
Guestrooms at The Buena Vista Palace offer pillowtop mattresses, refrigerators, in-room safes, wired and wireless Internet access. Most have furnished balconies with varying views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Set on 27 landscaped acres overlooking Lake Buena Vista, this smoke-free waterfront resort primarily attracts leisure travelers and families with its location across from Downtown Disney® area.
The Kay Casperson Lifestyle Spa & Boutique offers massage, hair styling, and makeup application for weddings and special events. Other spa facilities at Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa include saunas, steam rooms, an outdoor lap pool, and a fitness center. Guests have access to three additional outdoor pools, including a children's pool and a freeform splash pool with waterfalls, as well as tennis courts, a basketball hoop, and a playground.
Dining options include an Australia-themed steakhouse, and room service is available during limited hours. A business center provides faxing, printing, copying, secretarial services, and wired and wireless (high-speed) Internet access (surcharge). The resort has 90,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including 44 conference rooms, a ballroom for 2,080 guests, with event catering, and audiovisual equipment (surcharge). Valet parking is available for a fee and includes in/out privileges.
- Swimming pool - children's
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Full-service health spa
- Steam room
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 1014
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 27
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Local Expert Concierge
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 90,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 8361
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 44
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 3
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Microwave in lobby
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
One80 Sportgrill & Bar - Serves craft beers, hand-made cocktails, and a dinner menu that's great for sharing. Immerse yourself in this energized atmosphere with a menu of American favorites, family games and a network of over 40 TVs broadcasting the biggest games.
Watercress Café - Overlooking Lake Buena Vista, this casual restaurant features American fare, including soups, salads, and sandwiches. Open for breakfast and lunch. Sunday breakfast includes visits from the Disney characters.
Lobby Lounge - A piano bar overlooking the lobby atrium and serving wine, cocktails, and coffee drinks. Open from mid-afternoon until late evening.
Pool Snack Bar - Located on Recreation Island, this poolside bar offers hamburgers, hot dogs, snacks, and tropical drinks from mid-morning until mid-evening.
Room service is available during limited hours.
Accessible from the main hotel via walkways, Recreation Island is home to two outdoor pools, a children's pool, a spa tub, a lighted tennis court, a sand volleyball court, and a children's playground. The resort spa has an outdoor lap pool and a 24-hour fitness center with stationary bikes, treadmills, stair steppers, and free weights.
Resort guests enjoy preferred tee times at Disney's five 18-hole championship golf courses.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Boating nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Basketball on site
- Playground on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
The hotel Spa features a boutique and 14 private treatment rooms. All rooms offer complete spa services, including massages, facials, body wraps, manicures, pedicures, and aromatherapy treatments. Specialty rooms offer couples treatments. Spa tub and nutrition consultation are also featured in this spa.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 21.95 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 21 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 17 (one way), (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Valet parking fee: USD 21 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 75 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.