Availability: Premier Apartments Nottingham
Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star eco-friendly apartment in Nottingham near Capital FM Arena
This eco-friendly apartment is located in the heart of Nottingham, walking distance from Capital FM Arena, St Mary's Church, and Galleries of Justice. Also nearby are Nottingham Contemporary and Nottingham Council House.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Premier Apartments Nottingham provides dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and RV/bus/truck parking.
Guestrooms have kitchens, washers/dryers, and separate bedrooms; rooms also include microwaves and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Premier Apartments Nottingham Amenities
Premier Apartments Nottingham features tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This eco-friendly apartment also offers express check-in, express check-out, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Premier Apartments Nottingham has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Separate bedroom
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service is available.
Premier Apartments Nottingham Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 9 PM.
The reception is open from 9 AM to 9 PM Monday to Friday, from 10 AM to 9 PM on Saturdays, and from 11 AM to 5 PM on Sundays and public holidays.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 5.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 14.00 per night
- Late check-in fee
- Late check-out fee: GBP 40.00
- Deposit: GBP 250.00 per stay
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: GBP 15.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through GenGreen Silver thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.