Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 queen
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Theater District hotel near Broadway
Near Rockefeller Center
On 50th Street between Broadway and 8th Avenue, Amsterdam Court Hotel is within walking distance of Times Square, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, the Museum of Modern Art, Carnegie Hall, Radio City Music Hall, and dozens of other NY attractions.
The Amsterdam Court Hotel offers guests on-site business services, and complimentary espresso is available in a lounge off the lobby; the lounge is stocked with books and newspapers for guest use.
Guestrooms at this Midtown hotel include cable television, wired or wireless high-speed Internet access, and low platform beds with Belgian linens and down duvets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
A lounge off the lobby furnished with vinyl seating includes coffee thermoses and a self-serve, automatic machine dispensing espresso—all complimentary. The property is smoke-free. Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout this New York hotel.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 7
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
Natsumi Restaurant - specializes in Japanese-Italian fusion cuisine.
Central Park, nine blocks north of this Midtown Manhattan hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, 2.5 blocks south, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Refrigerator fee: USD 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.