Availability: Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Melbourne near Federation Square
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Treasury Gardens, Federation Square, and Melbourne Cricket Ground. Also nearby are Bourke Street Mall and National Gallery of Victoria.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center and 24-hour room service.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 3660 square feet (340 square meters) include a conference center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 164
- Number of floors - 12
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3660
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 340
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Shower only
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Lime Restuarant and Bar - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.