Book your room at Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Privilege, Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
4-star hotel in Marseille (Noailles) near Vieux Port
Located in the heart of Marseille, this hotel is within walking distance of Jardin des Vestiges and Vieux Port. Also nearby are La Vieille Charite and Musee des Docks Romains.
Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, conference space, and a 24-hour front desk.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, day beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port
At your hotel
Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port features multilingual staff, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk. 11 meeting rooms are available. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 200
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 12
- Babysitting or childcare
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1300
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Individually furnished
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rainfall showerhead
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Day bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.90 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 40
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.