Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Villa, Beachside (Single)
- Single Occupancy
Villa, Overwater (Single)
- Single Occupancy
- One Double Bed
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
Wake up to the ocean at your door at this resort, which is located by the ocean and set on its own private white sand beach. Regional attractions also include Maafushivaru Island Pier and Maafushivaru Island Beach.
Catch some rays on Mirihi Island Resort's private white sand beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy snorkeling.
Guestrooms open to balconies with beach or sea views and feature complimentary wireless Internet access, iPod docking stations, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property will be closed from 7 May 2014 to 31 October 2014 for renovations and will resume operation once the renovation is complete (completion date subject to change).Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Simply walk outside to smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the white sand beach. At Mirihi Island Resort, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving.
A complimentary breakfast is offered. The resort offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury resort also offers a fitness center and a garden.
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Full-service health spa
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beauty services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Media library
- Free Wi-Fi
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 2003
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- CD player
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Double sink
- iPod docking station
- Beach view
- Sea view
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Dhonveli - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Muraka - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Anba Bar - This beach cocktail bar serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Paddle boats (pedalos) on site
- Boat tours on site
- Boat cruises on site
- Kayaking on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Whale-watching on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Motor boating on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Fishing on site
Duniye Spa has 2 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Beachfront spa
- Ocean view from spa
- Facial treatments
- Body treatments
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Number of treatment rooms 2
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 30 minutes away via seaplane. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 5 days before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Daily transfer service is offered by Maldivian Air Taxi between 9 AM and 3 PM. Guests arriving or departing outside of these hours are advised to book a local hotel room in Male or Hulhumale.
Luggage in excess of 20 kg/person may incur a fee, payable to the seaplane company during flight check-in. Guests must pay the seaplane fee at checkout.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 184.80
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 92.4 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 308
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 154 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 8 per person, per night
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 504 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 252 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Babysitting/childcare fee: USD 20 per hour, per child
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 8 per night
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via floatplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.