Book your room at London Lodge Hotel
Standard Double or Twin Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Victorian hotel in London (Kensington) near Earl's Court Exhibition Centre
This hotel is located in London (Kensington), close to Earl's Court Exhibition Centre, Imperial College London, and Royal Albert Hall. Also nearby are Kensington Palace and London Natural History Museum.
London Lodge Hotel offers a complimentary continental breakfast. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 258 square feet (24 square meters). This Victorian hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a beach shuttle, and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
London Lodge Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 6
- Conference space size (meters) - 24
- Complimentary reception
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 258
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- One meeting room
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1880
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired internet access (2 GBP per 20 minutes surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
Eat and drink
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM. An additional English breakfast is served daily (subject to charges).
Stephanies Cafe/Bar - This café specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The fine print for London Lodge Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 11 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 1 and GBP 6 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 2 (for 20 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 55 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 30 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 99
- Late check-out fee: GBP 99
- Deposit: GBP 20 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.