Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Room only
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Room only
Executive Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Room only
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed - Room only
Stylish London hotel with holistic spa
Near Empire venue
Rich in designer details, this London hotel is a 10-minute walk from Notting Hill and 3 blocks from Shepherd's Bush Empire music venue. The Westfield London Shopping Centre, Olympia Conference centre, and Earl’s Court Exhibition Centre are all nearby.
Guests can be pampered in the hotel's K Spa and workout at the K Fit gym facilities. Weight machines, free weights, cardiovascular machines and daily classes are available.
K West Hotel & Spa's 220 stylish guestrooms are decorated with rich leathers and suedes and walnut furniture; the soundproofed rooms all have safes and satellite television.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
K West Hotel & Spa was designed by Noel Pierce of Portfolio Design International, creators of 51 Buckingham Gate and The Peninsula in Hong Kong. The hotel features a destination spa, along with a state-of-the-art exercise room. For those with more serious matters to attend to, there's a business center with high-speed Internet access, and free wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
- Smoke-free property
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Secure parking
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Video library
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
Kanteen - Situated on the mezzanine level, Kanteen is flooded with natural light from the large windows at the front of the building and the glass bricks at the rear. The room has stylish red-and-blue leather chairs. The menu is modern international, with dishes such as Seared Filet of Tuna Nicoise and Buffalo Mozzarella with Figs. Kanteen serves fresh modern cuisine, including a full English breakfast, lunch and dinner.
K Lounge - Open exclusively to hotel guests, this low-ceilinged room features brown-leather sofas and a modern, open fireplace along one wall. K Lounge serves Continental breakfast each morning and anything from pizza to steak to Thai green curry throughout the day. Coffee by Starbucks. A wide variety of beers, wines, and cocktails is also available. DJs play Friday and Saturday nights.
The hotel features a destination spa, along with state-of-the-art exercise room and a dance studio with daily classes, including yoga.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Aerobics on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The hotel completed a £2 million renovation of K Spa in February 2010. The spa features a hydrotherapy pool, sauna, foot Spa, steam room, and seven treatments rooms. Unique spa amenities include a Dry Flotation Suite and Snow Paradise.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in on Sundays is 3 PM. Guests are required to produce a valid credit card with pin number at check-in, which will be pre-authorised £50 per day to cover any extras.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, JCB International
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 25 per day
- Facilities fee: GBP 25-40 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.