Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe City View King
Deluxe Two Queens
Deluxe City View Two Queens
Located on the Strip in Las Vegas
The Centerpiece of CityCenter
At the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, ARIA Resort & Casino is the crowned jewel of CityCenter, a sleek and modern destination with upscale shopping, dining, entertainment and art venues.
Casino, Cabanas, and Zarkana™
ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter provides plenty of gaming, swimming pools with cabanas, and Cirque du Soleil's visually stunning modern acrobatic spectacular.
High-Tech Rooms with Panoramic Views
Guestrooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, custom bedding, and touchscreen panels that control lighting, temperature, music/TV channels, privacy notifications, alarm clock and light settings.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, the award-winning ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter offers it all, from high-tech guestrooms and world-class dining from celebrated chefs, to enthralling entertainment and upscale shopping.
The full-service spa features massage and treatment rooms. In addition to an outdoor pool, ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter provides a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Business-related amenities include wireless Internet access (included in daily resort fee), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a conference center, 300,000 square feet of meeting facilities, and a technology helpdesk. Meeting facilities include conference rooms, a ballroom, and meeting rooms for small groups. ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter also offers a casino, a bar/lounge, and a nightclub. Onsite valet parking is complimentary. Wedding services are offered at this hotel.
ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter has designated areas for smoking (fines may apply for smoking in non-smoking areas).
Guests can reserve pool cabanas (surcharge) through the concierge (seasonal closures may apply).
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 4004
- Number of floors - 61
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free garage parking
- Year Built 2009
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 300,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 27871
- Conference center
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
- Room service (24 hours)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking, Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Remote lighting/drapery/curtain control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Double sink
- Cordless phone
- Digital TV service
barMASA - Chef Masayoshi Takayama's Japanese restaurant serves clean, simple and uncomplicated food focused on freshness and seasonality; the restaurant only uses fish that have been out of Japan’s coastal waters for less than 24 hours
Sage - Chef Shawn McClain's restaurant offers farm-to-table produce, artisanal meats, and sustainable seafood in a sophisticated yet comfortable atmosphere.
AMERICAN FISH - The bounty of American lakes, rivers, and coasts create the menu at Chef Michael Mina's fifth Las Vegas restaurant. Many products are purchased directly from fishermen, farmers, and ranchers, allowing diners to enjoy authentic regional dishes. Each dish is prepared in one of four signature cooking methods: salt baking, wood grilling, cast-iron griddling and ocean-water poaching.
Julian Serrano - The chef's restaurant offers a casual atmosphere with menus at different price points. An expansive seafood bar highlights fresh shellfish and ceviches, while the dining room and lounge serve tapas and other dishes from Serrano's native Spain.
Jean-Georges Steakhouse - Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten melds steakhouse touches with a contemporary experience. The menu offers an innovative array of side dishes and sauces, while the restaurant's lounge and bar focus on classic cocktails.
Sirio Ristorante - Chef Sirio Maccioni's dining experience offers a menu of Italian favorites such as Veal Milanese, Osso Buco, and authentic pasta dishes. Guests can enjoy traditional cocktails of Italy and one of Las Vegas' largest selections of Italian vintages.
JP Patisserie - Offering signature chocolates and desserts by Chef Jean-Philippe Maury, as well as breakfast pastries, sandwiches, crepes, salads, and paninis.
FIVE50 Pizza Bar - The restaurant’s name is inspired by the temperature at which the pizza is cooked, and is also the time when the bar celebrates a special daily happy hour. Award-winning chefs put their twist on East Coast and Sicilian-style pizzas, paired with an impressive selection of craft beers along with small plates, handmade pastas, an artisan charcuterie selection and decadent desserts.
Blossom - Offers a meticulously researched menu of 100 Beijing and Hong Kong dishes that span every preference, from classic to cutting edge.
Javier’s - Exquisitely presented regionally-influenced homestyle Mexican cooking accompanied by an unrivaled tequila selection and Javier’s famous hand-shaken, made-to-order margaritas.
Lemongrass - Enjoy Thai cuisine in a modern atmosphere.
Cafe Vettro - This spot serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
The Buffet - This restaurant has a contemporary take on standard buffet cuisine.
Zarkana™ by Cirque du Soleil blends visually stunning acrobatics and rock music into a breathtaking extravaganza. In a fantasy universe where chaos and craziness eventually give way to a true celebration, ringmaster Zark brings a sensational circus back to life in an abandoned theater populated by off-the-wall characters and extraordinary acrobats.
Performances twice daily Tuesday-Saturday (dark Sunday and Monday).
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Spa and Salon at ARIA offers a unique blend of services, products, and experiences. Distinctive design features combining Aji stone, water gardens, and natural light create a sense of warmth, calmness, and tranquility. The Spa features 50 treatment suites, sauna, and spa tub. Services offered at this spa include scrubs, wraps, facials, hydrotherapy and aromatherapy treatments, and massages.
- Number of treatment rooms 50
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must be at least 21 years of age to reserve a room. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 28 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Spa access (may be limited)
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: USD 200 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.