Availability: Vesta International
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star hotel in Jaipur with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Birla Auditorium, Sawai Mansingh Stadium, and Ram Niwas Gardens. Also nearby are Central Museum and Museum of Indology.
At Vesta International, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel also features a train station pick-up service and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, washers/dryers, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Vesta International Amenities
Vesta International features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4-star property.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 2500 square feet (232 square meters) include a conference center. This Jaipur hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Number of floors - 8
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 232
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2500
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Memory foam mattress
- LCD TV
The pavilion - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
The Rice Bowl - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Children under 2 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Vesta International Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1700
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2999
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 250 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 700 (one way)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.