Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 twin
Historical Suite, Suite, 3 Bedrooms
- 1 king
- 1 king
- 1 twin
Historic Jaipur luxury hotel
Jaipur luxury hotel
The 5-star Rambagh Palace is centrally located in Jaipur, adjacent to the Rambagh Polo Grounds and a 5-minute drive from the Rambagh Golf Club. Ram Niwas Garden is a 10-minute drive away.
The former home of Jaipur's maharaja, this hotel features stunning architecture, 47 acres of ornamental gardens, holistic spa treatments, and cuisine inspired by the royal houses of India.
Restored, air-conditioned guestrooms at Rambagh Palace feature rich fabrics, plasma TVs, and minibars. Turndown service is provided nightly. Spacious bathrooms include bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dating to the 19th century, this 5-star luxury hotel is the former home of the maharaja of Jaipur. Rambagh Palace sits on 47 acres of ornamental gardens, and features breathtaking traditional architecture, marbled halls, and peacocks on the front lawn. Recreational amenities include yoga led by renowned instructors, polo on the adjacent grounds, and golf on the onsite 9-hole green. Jiva Grande Spa offers holistic massage and body treatments. Fitness facilities include a sauna, steam bath, spa tub, and gyms with cardiovascular and weight equipment. The indoor heated pool features stained glass panels and fretted screens. Shopping, cultural performances, and an astrologer are onsite. Tours of the city are available in the hotel's vintage cars. One-way airport shuttle service is available (surcharge). Onsite dining options include Suvarna Mahal, the grand dining hall, serving dishes inspired by the royal houses of India. Steam lounge is set inside a restored steam engine.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Year Built 1866
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Welcome amenities
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate living room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Plasma TV
- Garden view
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Suvarna Mahal - Grand dining hall serving dishes from the royal houses of India as well as vintage wines. High ceilings, gilded mirrors, and Florentine frescoes. Lunch and dinner. Smart casual attire.
The Rajput Room - Breakfast, light fare, French press coffees, and infused teas. Views of the front lawns. Smart casual attire. Open all day.
The Verandah - Light meals, traditional afternoon tea, and cocktails on the patio. Views of the gardens and fountains. Casual attire.
Polo Bar - Cocktails, single malts, wines, and Cuban cigars. Polo trophies are displayed. Smart casual attire.
Steam - Lounge. Intimate Mediterranean setting in a restored steam engine.
Guests can golf on the hotel's 9-hole green or at the neighboring Rambagh Golf Club; view polo matches at the Rambagh Polo Grounds; and use the hotel's pools, walking trail, and yoga facility. Croquet and table tennis are also available.
In addition to theme parties, cultural shows, and barbecues, the hotel offers an onsite palmist/astrologer, historical walks of the palace, a shopping arcade, and shopping and sightseeing trips.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
Featuring ancient wellness, body, and beauty treatments, Jiva Spa offers 2 suite tents with attached soak tubs and showers, exclusive lounge areas, and outdoor relaxation areas. The spa also includes 2 Finnish saunas, 2 swimming pools, warm and cold showers, a Royal Steam and Inhalation Bath, and an outdoor spa tub.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Indian citizens must show a PAN card at check-out for cash transactions exceeding INR 25000.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 12000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 6000 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- A 17.42 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: INR 1300 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 600 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: INR 600 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1600 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.