Book your room at Hotel Sarang Palace
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Hotel with 2 restaurants, in Jaipur (Bani Park)
This hotel is located in Jaipur (Bani Park), close to Nahargarh Fort, Triton Mall, and Bhawani Niketan Girls College. Local attractions also include Heaven-Piercing Minaret and City Palace.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Hotel Sarang Palace features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and massage/treatment rooms.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of limo/town car service and meeting rooms. This Jaipur hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2011.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Pakwaan - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Darbar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The fine print for Hotel Sarang Palace
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 500 (from 4 to 7 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 500 (from 4 to 7 years old)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 500 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: INR 2000 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: INR 1500
- Late check-out fee: INR 1500
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.