Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
- Two Twin and One Sofa Bed
Residence in Grenoble near Place Paul Mistral
Located in the heart of Grenoble, this residence is within walking distance of Place Paul Mistral and Museum of Resistance and Deportation. Also nearby are Museum of Grenoble and Dauphinois Museum.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Citadines City Centre Grenoble provides dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and a computer station.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Citadines City Centre Grenoble features multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Grenoble residence also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1993
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Turndown service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Direct-dial phone
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Bathtub only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
- Housekeeping - weekdays only
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
- City view
- Mountain view
- Garden view
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Playground nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 10 PM must contact the reception desk in advance for key retrieval instructions. Contact information may be found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11 per night (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night