Book your room at Citadines City Centre Grenoble
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
ApartmentMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Residence in Grenoble near Place Paul Mistral
Located in the heart of Grenoble, this residence is within walking distance of Place Paul Mistral and Museum of Resistance and Deportation. Also nearby are Museum of Grenoble and Dauphinois Museum.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Citadines City Centre Grenoble provides dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and a computer station.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Citadines City Centre Grenoble features multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Grenoble residence also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1993
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Turndown service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
- Housekeeping - weekdays only
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
The fine print for Citadines City Centre Grenoble
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night