Availability: Brit Hotel Rennes - Le Castel
Rennes hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Rennes, this hotel is close to INSA Rennes, Thabor Botanic Gardens, and Palais du Parlement. Local attractions also include Espace des Sciences and Musee de Bretagne.
In addition to a restaurant, Brit Hotel Rennes - Le Castel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Brit Hotel Rennes - Le Castel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 753 square feet (70 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This Rennes hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 70
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1990
- Conference space size (feet) - 753
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Access via exterior corridors
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Castel - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Brit Hotel Rennes - Le Castel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.85 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.85 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.