Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Hyderabad
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Executive)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star hotel in Hyderabad with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Snow World, Birla Mandir Temple, and Sanjeevaiah Park. Also nearby are Secunderabad Clock Tower and Lumbini Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Hyderabad features a fitness center. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a 24-hour business center.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Hyderabad Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 6,727 square feet (625 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 168
- Number of floors - 10
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 625
- Year Built 2009
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6,727
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free valet parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Momo Cafe - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Courtyard by Marriott Hyderabad Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): INR 717 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 441 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1700 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Expect The Best Returns On Your Stay
Book a stay in "Expect The Best Returns On Your Stay" rate category and receive the following:
- Stay 2 nights, receive an INR2000 credit
- Stay 3 nights, get INR3000 credit