Availability: Fletcher Nautisch Kwartier
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double Room, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double Room, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Victorian hotel in Huizen with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this romantic hotel is close to International Theosophical Centre. Area attractions also include Comenius Museum and Old Town Hall Naarden.
In addition to a restaurant, Fletcher Nautisch Kwartier features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and desks; rooms also include private bathrooms and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fletcher Nautisch Kwartier Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Victorian hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, concierge services, and a television in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Free long-term parking
- Free self parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 2012
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Restaurant J - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Fletcher Nautisch Kwartier Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.