Book your room at Hotel Fis
Basic Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Basic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Basic Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Slopeside hotel with downhill skiing
This hotel in Strbske Pleso is in the mountains, offering ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of Strbske Pleso winter activities such as skiing lessons and snow tubing. Area attractions also include Tatra National Park Slovakia and Morskie Oko.
Ski into Hotel Fis, where you can relax in a sauna, enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, or have a meal at the restaurant.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, hair dryers, and private bathrooms; rooms also include phones and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing and cross-country skiing. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Hotel Fis helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1970
- Conference space size (feet) - 65
- Conference space size (meters) - 6
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Hotel Fis has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Basketball on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Volleyball on site
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
The fine print for Hotel Fis
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.