Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
- 1 king
Contemporary hotel in Bur Dubai business/shopping district
In shopping district
The hotel is a short stroll away from a major shopping district, which includes the historical Gold & Spice Souk, Meena Bazaar and Burjuman Shopping Mall.
An abundant breakfast is offered in the hotel's Promenade restaurant and a continental one at La Terrace. Guests can also enjoy the Antique Bazaar Indian Restaurant, the Viceroy Bar or Picante, an authentic Portuguese restaurant.
Guestrooms have neutral decor with modern furnishings; all come with Internet access, cable television, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests of the Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai can start the day with a visit to the health club or go for a refreshing swim in the pool or an invigorating workout in the gym. The concierge at the 24-hour front desk can assist on sightseeing and book tickets for shows and events. Guests can take a break from sightseeing to relax with a latte in the coffee shop or choose from the selection of drinks and cocktails in the bar. The hotel also houses a business center fitted with a number of conference rooms and audiovisual equipment. In the evening, there is live entertainment in the restaurant. Other amenities include complimentary parking and a currency exchange service. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Concierge desk
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Free parking
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 125
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 300
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3229
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
Antique Bazaar Indian Restaurant - Offers Indian cuisine and live entertainment in formal surroundings. Open daily for dinner and on selected days for lunch.
Viceroy Bar and Cocktail Lounge - Serves Tex-Mex dishes in an informal pub-style setting. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Promenade - Café offering buffet and a la carte dishes in relaxed surroundings, for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Picante - Authentic Portuguese restaurant.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: AED 15 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AED 90 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AED 95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 150 (one way)
- Deposit: AED 200 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.