Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Contemporary hotel in Bur Dubai business/shopping district
In shopping district
The hotel is a short stroll away from a major shopping district, which includes the historical Gold & Spice Souk, Meena Bazaar and Burjuman Shopping Mall.
An abundant breakfast is offered in the hotel's Promenade restaurant and a continental one at La Terrace. Guests can also enjoy the Antique Bazaar Indian Restaurant, the Viceroy Bar or Picante, an authentic Portuguese restaurant.
Guestrooms have neutral decor with modern furnishings; all come with Internet access, cable television, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests of the Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai can start the day with a visit to the health club or go for a refreshing swim in the pool or an invigorating workout in the gym. The concierge at the 24-hour front desk can assist on sightseeing and book tickets for shows and events. Guests can take a break from sightseeing to relax with a latte in the coffee shop or choose from the selection of drinks and cocktails in the bar. The hotel also houses a business center fitted with a number of conference rooms and audiovisual equipment. In the evening, there is live entertainment in the restaurant. Other amenities include complimentary parking and a currency exchange service. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Concierge desk
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Number of floors - 9
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Tour assistance
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 300
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3229
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Bathroom phone
- Handheld showerhead
- Sewing kit
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
Antique Bazaar Indian Restaurant - Offers Indian cuisine and live entertainment in formal surroundings. Open daily for dinner and on selected days for lunch.
Viceroy Bar and Cocktail Lounge - Serves Tex-Mex dishes in an informal pub-style setting. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Promenade - Café offering buffet and a la carte dishes in relaxed surroundings, for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Picante - Authentic Portuguese restaurant.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AED 90 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AED 95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: AED 35 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 150 (one way)
- Deposit: AED 200 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.