Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Bay View
Economy, Three Double Beds
Located in downtown Corpus Christi business district
Walk to bay, marina
This hotel is in the Corpus Christi downtown business district, 1 block from the bay and marina, and 0.5 mile from the Selena Bayfront Auditorium.
The Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront features a pool, access to an adjacent fitness center, and complimentary breakfast.
Wi-Fi, cable TV
Guestrooms at Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront offer complimentary wireless Internet access and local calls. Some rooms have bay views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront is located in the downtown business district, 1 block from Corpus Christi Bay and Marina, and within walking distance of local attractions, restaurants, and clubs.
The hotel features a large outdoor pool and access to an adjacent fitness facility. Guests enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast each morning. The on-site coffee shop, Downtown Coffee, is open 24 hours. 8 meeting rooms are available, and onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The hotel sits on the former site of the Nueces Hotel, built in 1912-13, which was a center of civic and social activities for more than 50 years. Guests can hear stories from the staff of Nueces-era ghosts who are said to visit the modern-day hotel.
This is a smoke-free property.
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Total number of rooms - 199
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1579
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1970
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 17000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking, Parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary Continental breakfast is provided each morning.
Downtown Coffee - On-site coffee shop, open 24 hours.
Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront has a large outdoor pool and a small fitness room on the second floor.
The hotel is located one block from Corpus Christi Bay and about three miles from Corpus Christi Beach. Tennis courts and golf courses are within five miles of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Dock nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 6 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 125 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 20
- Spring Break deposit: USD 100 per stay (for guests under 30 years old)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.