Book your room at Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo
Deluxe Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Classic SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Classic Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Deluxe Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Executive Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Classic Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Luxury hotel in the heart of Brussels
Near Central Station
Conveniently located in the heart of Brussels' city center, Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo is adjacent to the La Grande Place and near the city's financial district. Central Station is 500 meters from the hotel.
Guests of Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo, a member of Leading Hotels of the World, can dine in Ristorante Bocconi, which offers imaginative Italian cuisine in a contemporary Mediterranean atmosphere.
All 173 refurbished rooms are equipped with the latest technology and feature modern decor. Flat-panel televisions with pay movies, high-speed Internet access, and direct-dial phones are in all rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo
At your hotel
In the evenings, the Bar de L'Amigo, offers a selection of whiskies, cognacs, cocktails, and fine cigars. Practical amenities include an onsite currency exchange, and a concierge who can provide tour assistance and make reservations. For business users, Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo offers a fully-equipped meeting/conference room. For private parties, the Blaton Suite includes a spacious roof terrace, lounge, dining room, and kitchen.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 173
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Shopping on site
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Ristorante Italiano Bocconi - Serves imaginative interpretations of Italian and Mediterranean cuisine in a contemporary setting with private leather booths and white linen tablecloths. Guests can enjoy dishes such as sautéed sea bass with artichokes and olives, or prawns, squids, and scallops, on a bed of lemon risotto, followed by almonds parfait with amaretto sauce. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 9.28 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per day
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.