Book your room at Holiday Inn Garden Court Wolverhampton
Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly Wolverhampton hotel with a restaurant
This family-friendly hotel is located in Wolverhampton, close to Wolverhampton Race Course, Mander Shopping Centre, and Molineux Stadium. Also nearby are University of Wolverhampton and Wolverhampton Civic Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Garden Court Wolverhampton features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace.
In addition to sofa beds and wireless Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature climate control along with safes and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Garden Court Wolverhampton
At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 1420 square feet (132 square meters) include a meeting room. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Holiday Inn Garden Court Wolverhampton has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Snack bar/deli
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 132
- Conference space size (feet) - 1420
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- In-room safe
Eat and drink
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Parade Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The fine print for Holiday Inn Garden Court Wolverhampton
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35.00 per night
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu