Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
- One Queen Bed
- One Double Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Family-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Reading (Padworth)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Reading (Padworth), close to UK Wolf Centre. Area attractions also include Bucklebury Farm Park and Lagoona Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Reading West features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 1141 square feet (106 square meters) include banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1141
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 106
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Padworth Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu