Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, Mountain View - Non Refundable
Deluxe Room, Sea View - Non Refundable
Junior Suite Mountain View
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, City View - Non Refundable
Historical upscale hotel overlooking Barcelona
On Mount Tibidabo
This luxury urban resort sits on top of Mount Tibidabo, seven kilometres from the city center, with panoramic views of Barcelona, the Pyrenees Mountains, and Mediterranean Sea.
Gran Hotel La Florida’s amenities include a stainless-steel pool, a day spa, and a 24-hour fitness center.
All 70 oversized guestrooms have large-screen plasma TVs, high-speed and wireless Internet access, marble bathrooms with heated floors, and grand views of the city, sea, or mountains.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Reopened in 2003 after extensive renovation and the addition of a new wing, Gran Hotel La Florida offers panoramic views of the city and the Mediterranean Sea.
Amenities include a 37-meter (121-foot) indoor/outdoor, stainless-steel pool that has a solarium and poolside bar. Also available are a large 24-hour fitness room, and the Zen Spa Zone day spa with a sauna, spa tub, and Turkish baths. Massage and body treatments are available (surcharge), as well as treatment rooms for couples.
In public areas, wireless Internet access is complimentary. Garage parking is available at a surcharge, and dogs are welcome.
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Valet parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 70
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 6
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1925
- Wedding services
- Full-service health spa
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Technology helpdesk
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking, Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Plasma TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
Restaurant L'Orangerie - Gastronomic restaurant serving Catalan cuisine, with an emphasis on local produce. Its winery has a thoughtful array of 140 different wines with something for all tastes. The restaurant has a terrace with stunning views of Barcelona.
Miramar Bar - Salads, juices, cocktails, appetizers and light snacks are served by the pool.
Lobby Lounge - Tapas, cocktails, coffee, and afternoon teas in a living-room setting with oversized sofas and chairs.
Café 1925 - Overlooking the stunning Barcelona skyline, Café 1925 is our all day dining restaurant. The perfect spot for a light lunch or a romantic dinner.
This hotel has a large fitness room with free weights and cardio machines, and the Zen Spa Zone day spa with sauna, spa tub, and Turkish baths. The hotel also has an unusual, 37-meter (121-foot) indoor/outdoor stainless-steel pool (heated in winter).
Services offered at Zen Spa Zone include nail treatments, waxing, and massage (surcharges), as well as treament rooms for couples.
The Tibidado Amusement Park (seasonal) is 1 km (0.5 mile) from the hotel. Collserola Park is just outside the hotel and offers hiking, biking, and running paths.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa boutique
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 6
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.46 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 21 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65 per day
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.