Availability: The Wolas Villa & Spa
5-star Art Deco resort in Seminyak with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Seminyak, this luxury resort is close to Eat Street, Honorary Consulate of Brazil, and Honorary Consulate of Spain. Also nearby are Legian Beach and Seminyak Square.
In addition to a restaurant, The Wolas Villa & Spa features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, private pools, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Wolas Villa & Spa Amenities
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Art Deco resort also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. A complimentary area shuttle within 2 km is available for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 1
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2009
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 19
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private pool
- Separate living room
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- LCD TV
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
The Wolas Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
The Wolas Villa & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the hotel property during Seclusion Day/Hindu New Year on March 31, 2014 (from midnight March 30, 2014 to early morning April 1, 2014). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on March 31, 2014.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: IDR 990000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: IDR 500000 (from 4 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 250000 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.