Availability: La Finca Turística La Holanda
Please enter your travel dates.
Colonial inn in Quimbaya with a lazy river
Situated in a rural location, this inn is in the same area as Panaca and Parque Los Arrieros. Regional attractions also include Del Cafe National Park and Parque De La Vida.
In addition to a restaurant, La Finca Turística La Holanda features a lazy river. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature private bathrooms and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
La Finca Turística La Holanda Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, La Finca Turística La Holanda provides a lazy river and a children's pool. Dining options at the inn include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Colonial inn also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
La Finca Turística La Holanda has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Lazy river
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Beach umbrellas
- Year Built 1996
- Free self parking
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
A complimentary breakfast is served between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
La Finca Turística La Holanda has a restaurant on site.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a lazy river.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Game drive on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
- Volleyball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
La Finca Turística La Holanda Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 2000 per person, per night