Availability: Le Moulin de la Brevette
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family Room (For 5)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
2 Rooms Next Door - 4/5 PeopleMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Art Deco hotel in Arbigny with a lazy river
Situated on the riverwalk, this hotel is in the same region as Hotel-Dieu, St. Philibert Abbey, and Golf de Macon la Salle. Regional attractions also include Parc Des Expositions De Macon.
At Le Moulin de la Brevette, recreational amenities include a lazy river and complimentary bicycles. The hotel also features a marina and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, private bathrooms, and blackout drapes/curtains.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This information supersedes all other information in this property's description that relates to these amenities.
Le Moulin de la Brevette Amenities
In addition to a marina, Le Moulin de la Brevette features a lazy river and complimentary bicycles. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Art Deco hotel also offers a garden, a picnic area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2012.
Le Moulin de la Brevette is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Lazy river
- Free Wi-Fi
- Marina on site
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Beach umbrellas
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
A marina and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. Other recreational amenities include a lazy river.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
- Volleyball on site
- Fishing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Le Moulin de la Brevette Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 9 PM.
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.66 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6.00 per room, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.