Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double
Aix-en-Provence hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Aix-en-Provence, this hotel is close to Vasarely Foundation, Cours Mirabeau, and Saint-Sauveur Cathedral. Also nearby are Paul Cezanne University and Pavillon Noir.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel ibis Styles Aix en Provence Mas des Oliviers features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and an Internet point.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 50 square feet (5 square meters). This Aix-en-Provence hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Hotel ibis Styles Aix en Provence Mas des Oliviers is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Internet point
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 50
- Free secure parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Cable TV service
- Premium bedding
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Comptoir des Oliviers - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.